Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Day of Art

 What: Exhibit
Who: CFADA
When: November 3, 2012
Where: Gibbs Museum  
Price: Free Admissions

     After the Painting in the Park, the paintings from that day were taken to the Gibbs Art Museum. The Gibbs, is one of the main and most popular of the museums located in Charleston. It show cases a variety of artist from around the nation. At the Gibbs, the paintings were auction off to the highest bidder. All the processed were given to the Charleston County High Schools Department.

 I began to look around in the museum, I noticed how many people where there. I wondered what kind of people would show up, I didn't know what to expect that day. When I walked around, helping my mom, I really enjoyed looking at the paintings on the walls. Everyone had a different view of what they saw. From this experience, I took away more that I expected. I realized that even though the art may look different, the people who paint it all share a common thing, the love of painting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment